The Winchester City court is instituting new ways to resolve traffic tickets during the Corona Virus Crisis. Effective March 16, 2020, anyone with a scheduled hearing has the following options:
- Anyone with an unresolved ticket or hearing date may call in and reschedule any hearing occurring between now and April 13, 2020.
- Anyone who has a payment due date may either:
- Pay the ticket online or by mail, or
- Call to ask for more time to pay.
- Anyone with a mandatory initial hearing may either:
- Appear by telephone, or
- Ask to reschedule the hearing.
*No driving suspensions will be issued from this court for failure to appear or failure to pay until the current Corona Virus crisis is resolved.*
No late fees will be assessed by this court for failing to appear at review hearings in this court until the current Corona Virus crisis is resolved.