Help Re-Issuing Government Documents

A message from Congressman Banks office:

Mayor McCoy,

Our hearts go out to your community. We understand that your constituents may need help with having their government documents re-issued or assistance with an existing case at a federal agency.

Once a constituent has opened an application with a federal agency, the Congressman’s office can serve as the communication bridge to advocate on their behalf. We can only do this if they fill out the attached privacy release form and return it to our office.

We can help with the following agencies:

  • Departments of State (Passport)
  • Small Business Administration
  • Social Security Administration
  • Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
  • Internal Revenue Service
  • Department of Veterans Affairs

You can learn more about our services on our website by clicking here. Sarah Chappell is our Director of Constituent Services and will be the best person to process requests. You can reach our district office by calling 260-702-4750.


Congressman Banks Privacy Release Form Updated October 2020 – Copy

Previous Post
Board of Works Meeting Friday, March 22nd at 8AM.
Next Post
Common Council Meeting: April 1st @ 6PM